Terms of Service / Refund Policy / Cancellation Policy
- Web Design Payments for custom design projects are made to us in increments as a courtesy to the client. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is canceled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by Gonnello SEO and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
- Search Engine Optimization, Internet Marketing, and Social Media Optimization Payments for Search Engine Optimization, Internet Marketing, and Social Media Optimization services are nonrefundable, and Gonnello SEO does not issue pro-rata refunds for fees paid in advance. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable.
- All Setup fees are nonrefundable as it is applied to costs immediately incurred by Gonnello SEO in initiating services. If a project is canceled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by Gonnello SEO and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
- Chargebacks. If we receive a chargeback or payment dispute (i.e. WePay, PayPal, etc.) from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without notice. A $50 chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. Instead of issuing a chargeback, please contact us to address any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.
- Website Hosting Payments for past months of web hosting are non-refundable. Hosting accounts are set up at the time of order and are allotted a specific amount of server resources, according to the plan purchased. If the client did not make use of the account, payment for services is still due. Hosting accounts are not canceled until notice is received from the client in writing, or until 15 days after the due date of payment not received. If the client paid for a hosting account for 6 or 12 months ahead and cancels service before the plan expiration date, a refund may be given for the months not yet elapsed. If the client received free products and/or services with their hosting plan purchase, the value of the free services will be deducted from the refund amount.
Gonnello SEO reserves the right to disable and/or terminate a user’s account if a user is found in violation of the terms. Accounts terminated due to policy violations will not be refunded.
To start a conversation call 941-248-5587
Updated 10/29/2020 – added phone number at end of the page.